Teams picking up robots (in bags if going to another event) and equipment will be allowed 5 people, 1 over 18 years of age, to use the loading dock walkway. The team must be ready to load-out before the driver brings the vehicle to ECAV. The driver must remain with the vehicle.
Parking personnel and Volunteers will be on hand to provide guidance and directions.
- Step 1: TEAM REPRESENTATIVES - Move all your equipment and bagged robot to the load-out exit location on the south side of the pit area..
- Step 2: TEAM REPRESENTATIVES - Call your driver to pull up to the load-in/load-out area.
- Step 3: DRIVERS – ONLY after your team representative has notified you to bring the robot transport vehicle to the ECAV: follow the same route used for load-in (either Option 1 or Option 2 as specified for load-in, see load-in map).
Step 4: DRIVERS - Must depart immediately once the robot and equipment are loaded.
- Drive up Peoples Ave.
- Option 1: turn left on Sunset Terrace, Take 1st left (Peck Dr.)
- Option 2: Turn left on Georgian Terrace. For both options: Follow the instructions of the parking attendants. Vehicles must be attended at all times and must not block handicap parking.