Load-in & Load-out
Teams may drop off their robots on Friday evening between 5:00 pm and 7:00 p.m. Teams may also drop off their robots on Saturday morning as early as 7:15 AM. On Saturday, the facility will open for general admission at 7:45 AM.
ROBOT & EQUIPMENT LOAD-IN RULES (includes ALL buses and normal-sized vehicles)
- Teams dropping off robots and equipment will be allowed 5 people (1 must be over 18 years of age) into the building to drop off the robot. One additional person will be needed to drive the vehicle away from the drop off point.
- Only one vehicle per team may pull into the bus loop for load in.
- Volunteers will be on hand to provide guidance and directions.
> Download Ballston Spa School District Map as PDF
> Download Load In Map as PDF
Load-out can begin after Alliance Selections is complete.
Volunteers will be on hand to provide guidance and directions.
- Step 1: TEAM REPRESENTATIVES - Move all your equipment and robot to the load-out exit location.
- Step 2: TEAM REPRESENTATIVES - Call your driver to pull up to the load-in/load-out area.
- Step 3: DRIVERS – ONLY after your team representative has called: follow the same route used for load-in. Vehicles must be attended at all times.
- Step 4: DRIVERS - Must depart immediately once the robot and equipment are loaded.
> Download Instructions as PDF