A team load-in survey will be available in 2018 to help streamline the process. Check back later!
- The Pits will be open for load-in on Wednesday, March 14, 4:45PM - 8:00PM; and Thursday, March 15, 7:45AM – 8:30AM. Parking personnel and Volunteers will be on hand to provide guidance and directions.
- Teams are encouraged to load-in on Wednesday, 4:45PM - 7:30PM. Teams may set up their pits during this time.
- Teams dropping off robots and equipment will be allowed five (5) people into the building. One of the five must be an adult who stays in the pits while team members are present.
- Drivers of load-in vehicles must stay with their vehicle when it is being unloaded and move it from the drop off point as soon as it is emptied.
- Teams must bring the robot in the sealed bag. DO NOT OPEN THE ROBOT SHIPPING BAG during the load-in period.
- Teams will be allotted 30 minutes for pit set-up during load-in. Teams must leave the pits when their pit area is set up.
- Each team’s pit area must be in a safe state when the team leaves after load-in.
- The Wednesday load-in period ends 8:00PM and all team members must exit the building by this time.
Teams who prefer may load-in on Thursday morning should make every effort to arrive prior to 8:30AM to avoid delays.
ROBOT & EQUIPMENT LOAD-IN RULES
- All robots must remain in sealed bags during load-in. No work on robots or robot-related materials, such as withholding allowance items, is allowed.
- All teams should have their team numbers clearly visible on the outside of the bag and have their original paperwork for Bag and Tag inspection affixed to the bag. Tape will be available from Pit Administration.
- Any structures erected in the pits must be under 10’ tall and remain within the team’s 10’ x 10’ pit footprint. Canopies and other covers above any pit structure will not be allowed for safety purposes.
- Each pit must be in a safe configuration when team members complete their pit set up.
LOAD-IN MAP & DIRECTIONS
(Printable PDF - includes map)